New post ... suspended

Due to Spam, new post are not allowed.

× If you are using BS PageBreakMyJspace, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory . Thanks!

For each question post your configuration report : Joomla version, plugin version, options, usages ....

No question about extra SEF component usage with the plugin (not supported) !

question-circle How to get social buttons to show on all pages

• King
  • King's Avatar Topic Author
22 Jan 2017 12:58 #2935 by King
Hi Mr. Bernard,

Many, many thanks for the great Pagebreakmyspace plugin!!!

The issue that I had which I have solved(?) is that, I wanted to be able to show social media buttons for sharing, and the commenting plugin to show on all pages of just one article that I paginated. (Let's say one article with about 10 pages)

Initially, I thought there was some options somewhere to get this done but I couldn't find that.

Then I realized that all that I needed to do was to re-order the Pagebreakmyspace plugin to come before the social sharing and commenting plugins, and that was it! Things are now working the way I wanted.

But please, may I know if that is ok, and if not, what am I supposed to do to achieve that?

Many thanks in advance!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• King
22 Jan 2017 13:06 #2936 by King
Hi Mr. Bernard,

I am still trying to check if there will be problems caused with the re-order of plugins and get them reported here.

Kindly check the site here: www.bigtimerz.com

Thanks once again!

• bernard
More
23 Jan 2017 19:04 - 23 Jan 2017 19:05 #2937 by bernard
Thank you for sharing this.

I think you are right. The myjspace plugin need to act first (especially for the content plugin) to split the blocs of the page and show only the one selected before the others plugin to display the complement if any.

• King
27 Jan 2017 06:57 #2940 by King
Hello Mr Bernard,

I am most grateful to you and humbled for your response.

So what it means is that there is absolutely nothing wrong with making or re-ordering the The myjspace plugin to be first to achieve what I wanted as this was my fear?

Many thanks once again!!!

• bernard
More
27 Jan 2017 10:35 - 27 Jan 2017 10:35 #2941 by bernard
Nothing against (but of course to be tested)!
It can be necessary depending of the install order of the components which having impact for the plugin usage order.

• King
08 Feb 2017 15:54 #2959 by King
Hello Mr. Bernard,

So far, so good. I haven't seen any side effects after testing. I am glad for that.

I appreciate your effort, and I am very grateful to you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

By the way, can you make your let us receive replies in our emails anytime there is one :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Moderators: bernard