New post ... suspended

Due to Spam, new post are not allowed.

× If you are using BS MyJspace, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory . Thanks!

For each issue topic, post your BS MyJspace version and PHP version + extra information with the 'Report to help BS MyJspace support forum for troubleshooting' from the Backend BS MyJspace Help menu.

question-circle Can not seem to create any more pages

• Tc
  • Tc's Avatar Topic Author
12 May 2015 09:13 #2251 by Tc
Hello,

I am having an issue that I cannot seem to figure out where if a user creates 3 pages they can no longer create any more pages for a category which is what is suppose to happen as I have it set to where users can create 21 pages total but only 3 pages per category. But when clicking on New Page it doesnt give an option to select another category to put the page in it just says limit has been reached of 3 pages for category.

Is there a menu that should be used to create pages that allow for the category to be selected before the new page is edited as of now I can not add any new pages to any other category as every time a user tries to create more than 3 pages (as of now each page automatically get assigned to the 1st category created that was created) the error shows up as the 3 per category limit has already been reached. I am not sure if I have configured something wrong somewhere as I could not find any configs that would fix this and I could not come up with an idea.

Any suggestions.

Thank You

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• bernard
More
12 May 2015 19:10 - 14 May 2015 11:39 #2252 by bernard
Replied by bernard on topic Can not seem to create any more pages
Hello,

When using a limit for number or pages per category you need (the most simple possibility) to configure the option ‘Automated page creation’ = ‘No’. This to have the possibility to select first the category and avoid to attempt to create a page out of limit.

• Tc
  • Tc's Avatar Topic Author
12 May 2015 20:31 #2253 by Tc
Replied by Tc on topic Can not seem to create any more pages
Okay thanks that fixed it.

Moderators: bernard