New post ... suspended

Due to Spam, new post are not allowed.

× If you are using BS MyJspace, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory . Thanks!

For each issue topic, post your BS MyJspace version and PHP version + extra information with the 'Report to help BS MyJspace support forum for troubleshooting' from the Backend BS MyJspace Help menu.

question-circle Add Cover Image to MyJSpace, and show each post

• James
  • James's Avatar Topic Author
15 Jul 2015 04:44 #2353 by James
I love this extension, it's really nice.

i'll love to add a cover image and profile picture to myJspcae, the way they do on Twitter Pages, and Facebook pages.

Also, i'll like to make it show each post on the page the way twitter or Facebook shows each posts and people can like the page like Facebook and Twitter.
Please how can i do this?
Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• bernard
More
15 Jul 2015 08:33 - 15 Jul 2015 15:53 #2355 by bernard
Can you detail more (it's quite generic for now, and seems to me about content only and not very clear for the objective)? Please, add more explanation with details & images to be sure to share your expectation.

• James
16 Jul 2015 04:13 #2356 by James
I've attached images for exactly what i'm trying to create.
The user will create the page with bsmyjspace which is already installed.

They will be able to set cover photo, like a banner and cover image for the page.

Also each post made on the page will be segmented, they will be able to make each post on the website.

• James
16 Jul 2015 04:14 #2357 by James
Users will be able to set a profile picture like i added above, and user will also be able to set the cover image too.

Also, they will be able to post to the page, like they do on Facebook.

• bernard
More
16 Jul 2015 20:58 #2358 by bernard
Hello,

I am not 100% sure to understand the target linked to the BS MyJspace component usage but:

You may propose model(s) for the users to be automatically used during the page creation (to make things easier and more common between users, even is the user can update the content after creation).

See here some information for model page

You can use the component specific tags (username, …) into the page mode to make it more generic.

See here for tags.

For example you can define a name for the profile and covers images to upload, and use it into the model, or add the user name only adding #username into the model (this will be automatically replace when displaying the page without any update into the page content)

For some very specific display (for the view = ‘see’) you may have to make some development using the MVC ability (to avoid to touch the component itself but have the possibility to personalize the display); for developers only.

See here for MVC.

Moderators: bernard