New post ... suspended

Due to Spam, new post are not allowed.

× If you are using BS PageBreakMyJspace, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory . Thanks!

For each question post your configuration report : Joomla version, plugin version, options, usages ....

No question about extra SEF component usage with the plugin (not supported) !

question-circle Page 1 problem

• Matt
  • Matt's Avatar Topic Author
22 Apr 2014 02:49 #1829 by Matt
Replied by Matt on topic page 1 problem
I think I need a similar solution but for a different reason. My problem is, I have a Main Menu on my Joomla site. Everything worked great, but when I added some page breaks, rather then the menu item of the page being marked as active, my homepage is marked as active. When I click on any items other than the first the correct menu item is marked as active. I think that being able to name the first item would fix this issue, is there a way to do this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• bernard
More
22 Apr 2014 18:32 #1830 by bernard
Replied by bernard on topic page 1 problem
First what is your configuration: Joomla version, pagebreakmyjspace version? Are you using K2 or Joomla content with the plugin? Are you using any SEF component (sh404SEF, AceSE …)?

The active menu is usually linked to the itemid (and can be changed info some template …). This plagebreak plugin do not change the itemid.

Can you complete your description with what do you have and what is expected? If you can link a picture it's usually helps to share the understanding.

Can you explain what is “I think that being able to name the first item would fix this issue”? What is 'name' the first item'. Can you provide an example and how such thing can help for your query?

Note: the question seems not link to this topic.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: bernard