New post ... suspended

Due to Spam, new post are not allowed.

× If you are using BS PageBreakMyJspace, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory . Thanks!

For each question post your configuration report : Joomla version, plugin version, options, usages ....

No question about extra SEF component usage with the plugin (not supported) !

exclamation-circle When using pagination, menu module doesn't show

• Jonathan Roza
  • Jonathan Roza's Avatar Topic Author
02 Apr 2014 19:14 #1817 by Jonathan Roza
Hi Bernard.

I'm using K2, Joomla 3.2.x, SH404SEF 4.3.x.

The site is www.mentalhelp.com
The pages under www.mentalhelp.com/nossa-equipe/psiquiatras.htm use PageBreakMyJSpace pagination.
Notice the gray sub-menu at the top. Now please click on any page, like Dr. Rubens for example.
The gray menu is gone.

All module associations are OK.
On SH404SEF I see the correct menu item ID for the main page, and all paginates URLs.
If I disable PageBreakMyJSpace, the menu module works again.

I have made a few tests with other modules, and any module that requests a list of links (that act like a menu, for example mod_k2_tools or mod_k2_content) will not show on any position if PageBreakMyJSpace is active.

Can you help me on this?

Thank's, and best regards.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• bernard
More
02 Apr 2014 21:31 - 02 Jul 2014 22:39 #1818 by bernard
Hello,

I need extra informations to try to reproduce this effect reported for the first time.

Because you deactivated the plugin of the url you provided, I can't see the effect on your site.
- Do you have the effect on the menu for a page with no page break into the content?
- For K2 & Joomla & BS pagebreakmyjspace ca you provide the compete versions?
- For the pagebreak plugin can you provie the complete configuration?

With the informations I'll check if I can reproduce the effect. (out of SH404SEF usage, I'll will not use it. I do not have it and do not support the usage with my plugin)

Note: after some weeks with no feedback, your post may be deleted!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: bernard