BS MyJspace - Pack - Others
- BS MyJspace - Pack - Others
- MyJspace module
- Viewmyjspace module
- MyJspace editor plugin
- MyJspace search plugin
- MyJspace tags plugin
- MyJspace pagebreak plugin
- plg_quickicon_myjspace plugin
- plg_user_profilemyjspace plugin
- plg_jsmyjspace plugin
- plug_cbmyjspace_tab plugin
- plug_cbmyjspace_field plugin
- plg_kunena_myjspace plugin
- plg_jcomments_myjsp plugin
- All Pages
This software component is made for you to give the possibility to your users to create personal page (one per user). It works with Joomla CMS. Your users will be able to create, edit, view and delete by themselves their personal page.
Component and modules
It works with Websites using Joomla .
BS MyJspace component
This is the component to create personal pages.
- Registered user can create a personal page with a WYSIWYG page editor
- Ability to have multiple personal pages per user - New 2.x
- Ability to have categories for the personal pages (J!1.6+) - New 2.x
- Ability to share personal page editing with a group (J!1.6+) - New 2.x
- Ability to upload images from the editor (optional, website administrator choice with quotas parameters) to avoid external storage website to use (1). As well as media for the following formats: flv, avi, mp4, mov, wmv. Ability to have automatic resizing for images: jpg, png, gif.
- Ability to upload files from the user admin page (optional, website administrator choice with quotas parameters and file suffix) to avoid external storage website to use
- Ability to use Pagebreak and index; with the plg_pagebreakmyjspace
- Ability to use button xtd-editors plugins.
- Ability to use reserved words = tags. Ability to add the tags with the tags button (and plg_tagsmyjspace plugin)
- Ability to use Joomla plugins when displaying the page
- Ability to choose who can see the page: none, public, registers or ACL (J1.6+). This choice can be made by the page owner or the Website administrator.
- Ability to define a specific page (or several) as the model page when create a new page
- Ability to search for pages; using the component (rss - New 2.x and a lot of options for the display). Can be use for a page list or tab (- New) for the homepage for example. Ability to use the search plugin with the Joomla search feature
- Ability to name and rename page. Ability to force the pagename to equal the user name
- Ability to use publishing dates (start and finish)
- Ability to add page description and use it for WWW search engine
- Ability to send an Email when a user creates a page, to the administrator. Ability to send an Email to the user when the administrator updates the page
- Ability to add external image link or URL using BBcode format (format often use in forums) [img] & [url]
- Ability to add text reserved for registered users as BBcode format [register]
- Ability to personalize the 'top page', the 'bottom page' (admin configuration) and in the page content (for users) to use reserved words = tags (#userid, #name, #username, #pagename, #id, #access, #lastupdate, #lastaccess, #createdate, #fileslist, #cbprofile, #hits, #description ...) to be automatically substituted by their value
- Ability to use the included Lytebox effect in the page (to add rel="lytebox" in the link, for example using the editor), without any other module or plugin add
- Ability for a user to choose a Joomla template for his own page (from a list provided by the administrator)
- Ability to link a page to a language (J!1.6+) and use it as a search criteria for multilingual sites - New 2.0.6
- Ability associate two pages with different languages (J!3.0.3+) - New 2.0.6
- Ability to automatically lock pages after content update to allow administrator validation- New 2.0.8
- Ability to filter each fronted view by categorie New 2.0.9
- Ability have rule for page name proposals New 2.0.9
- Joomla ACL for J!1.6+ and Joomla ESF URLs
- Numerous features for administrator with friendly interface to manage a lot of users pages
- Numerous features for administrator to configure users options
- Languages (fr-FR & en-GB included). Other languages can be downloaded
- Tested ok with sh404SEF and AceSEF. No support with theses commercial products, see the related supports.
- Works with PHP 5.1.3, 5.2.x, 5.3.x, 5.4.x. The pack has not been fully tested with all versions and sub-version of PHP. You should conduct your own testing in your own development area before installing it on your production site.
- Works with MySQL. While J! 2.5+ supports multiple database drivers, BS MyJspace is designed to work only with MySQL. Support for other drivers may be added into later releases.
- W3C compliant