New post ... suspended

Due to Spam, new post are not allowed.

× If you are using BS MyJspace, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory . Thanks!

For each issue topic, post your BS MyJspace version and PHP version + extra information with the 'Report to help BS MyJspace support forum for troubleshooting' from the Backend BS MyJspace Help menu.

question-circle Main page blog title

• sebseb
  • sebseb's Avatar Topic Author
01 Feb 2016 12:45 #2453 by sebseb
Softs - page title was created by sebseb
Hello,

I've installed the extension and started testing it to put it into use. However, I've noticed a problem. The main page of the blog has a weird title which comes probably either from one article category on my website or some banner. Moreover, when I open any of the pages of the blog, there are always automatically added two sliders from my homepage. I checked in my joomla settings that the slider is only assigned to the homepage but it still appears on blog pages. Any suggestions what could be changed to eliminate the problem?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• sebseb
01 Feb 2016 12:55 #2454 by sebseb
Replied by sebseb on topic Softs - page title
softs.saulme.fr/index.php/forum/6-bs-myj...being-displayed.html

so I've noticed that somebody had a similar problem and the solution worked for me as well, except for the title of the section with the list of my blog pages, it is still like copierd from some other section/article and I don't know how to remove it

• sebseb
01 Feb 2016 15:44 #2455 by sebseb
Replied by sebseb on topic Softs - page title
Hello, sorry for bothering and spam but I've managed to solve the problem myself. The wrong title which was appearing was there probably due to the fact that it was assigned with some position which I was using for blog. Now that I changed the position, the problem also disappeard.

• bernard
More
01 Feb 2016 19:50 - 03 Feb 2016 16:27 #2456 by bernard
Replied by bernard on topic Softs - page title
No Issue. I'm glad that you found all what you need.

Moderators: bernard