New post ... suspended

Due to Spam, new post are not allowed.

× If you are using BS MyJspace, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory . Thanks!

For each issue topic, post your BS MyJspace version and PHP version + extra information with the 'Report to help BS MyJspace support forum for troubleshooting' from the Backend BS MyJspace Help menu.

exclamation-circle Language Association Issue

• Andres B
  • Andres B's Avatar Topic Author
29 Feb 2016 14:33 #2539 by Andres B
Language Association Issue was created by Andres B
Hi.

I have found a problem after configuring the page in two languages.

When I try to set a language association between two languages a content pops up displaying the same list-of-pages admin I come from, with the same Admin, Edit, Display and Delete buttons (front end).

If I try to do it from the backend, a list of the pages in the other languages appears, but there is no way to select any of them. In this case, the url is (for an association with a British English page:

http://www. the page .com/db/administrator/index.php?option=com_myjspace&view=pages&layout=modal&tmpl=component&field=pagename&association=en-GB

The curious thing is that I would swear that it worked fine in the first configurations, so I suppose I have changed something somewhere that has triggered this failure.

Some clue???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Andres B
29 Feb 2016 14:41 #2540 by Andres B
Replied by Andres B on topic Language Association Issue
In the case of the front-end try, I mean that a content popup appears with exactly the same aspect of the page, with no option to select any association.

I have tried to do it in this popup page, and I have just get a mirror-tunnel effect, wigh pages inside popups that are inside another popups and pages and so on.

???????????

• bernard
More
29 Feb 2016 18:49 - 29 Feb 2016 19:23 #2544 by bernard
Replied by bernard on topic Language Association Issue
For the back-end there is no feature for the pages language.
For the front-end, can you rephase the question (and provide details about this popup) ?

• Andres B
29 Feb 2016 22:28 #2545 by Andres B
Yes, I mean the backend configuration for Pages where you can manage users' pages, including language associations.

In the front end, just when you select a given page, click on the Admin button and a page appears with all the editable options, including (in my case) language associations, which include a field to be filled with the selection and a code link (es-ES, or en-GB) to select the language. When you click on the language code a listing with the pages should appear for the user to select the associated page. But it does not; in its place, a popup showing exactly the same content as the adm page.

• Andres B
29 Feb 2016 23:39 #2547 by Andres B
The admin page starts precisely with this code:
<h2>Admin Page</h2>
<div class="myjspace">
	<br />

<form action="/db/list-of-pages" method="post">
		<fieldset class="adminform front">

Then up to three "<fieldset class="adminform front">". The first one into a form and the other two alone, containing their respective legends and forms. Well, you are the creator, so you know that I am talking about the fieldset for the Details of the page, the second fieldset containing an upload-delete function, and the third one for the Actions (Edit, Display, Delete and New List).

In the first of those fieldsets, there are a series of options. I have configured the system to display the following:

Page name
User name
Description
Creation
Update
Last access
Category
Language
Association
Files uploaded
File max size

For "Association", you have a field and a code below: "es-ES" (if in the English version). Then, you click this language code and a selection form should appear for you to select the page you wish to associate with. But the result is a popup displaying exactly the same page where we are, with the same fieldsets and everything. If you operate on it, you go to a second popup with a repeated page and so on in a quite disturbing (believe me) mirror-tunnel effect.

I told you that I am quite sure that it worked fine in the first installation. Something went wrong somewhere along the configuration and successive change of settings, but now I am unable to fix it.

'????

Thanks for your time and patience, Bernard.

• bernard
More
02 Mar 2016 19:40 - 02 Mar 2016 20:24 #2561 by bernard
Replied by bernard on topic Language Association Issue
The current association features are restricted + there is updated to be done since J3.2+ & now for J3.5+ & some PHP version & some update & complement for front-end & regression fixe for the front-end

Please wait for the next version …!

Moderators: bernard