New post ... suspended

Due to Spam, new post are not allowed.

× If you are using BS MyJspace, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory . Thanks!

For each issue topic, post your BS MyJspace version and PHP version + extra information with the 'Report to help BS MyJspace support forum for troubleshooting' from the Backend BS MyJspace Help menu.

question-circle Listing Options - category

• Andres B
  • Andres B's Avatar Topic Author
01 Mar 2016 19:58 #2551 by Andres B
Listing Options was created by Andres B
Hi.

I have created a main category and three subcategories in Spanish and English languages (this is irrelevant regarding this issue).

Then I have created their respectives menu items. I want the subcategories to display the pages in them, and the main category to display all of them (its own pages and the pages within its three subcategories), so I have set the See BS MJS items as following:

Main category: no selected category (-).
Three subcategories: linking to their respective categories.

The rest of the menu items have no category selected either.

It works fine, but a problem arises with the listing options in the subcategories.

Thus, the List menu items have a series of options to show in the frontend, and I have excluded specifically the Hits, Size and Access Level. And it works perfectly in the case of the main categories. Such information is not served.

But when you try the same with a page located into the subcategories by clicking the menu item to it, the result is different, showing these three details (and not showing the User name, which was selected).

I have tried different combinations without much success so far. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Andres B
01 Mar 2016 20:12 #2553 by Andres B
Replied by Andres B on topic Listing Options
More details.

In my BS MJS menu there are the following items:

Main Category:
--- First Subcategory
--- Second Subcategory
--- Third Subcategory

Admin
List of Pages
Search
Edit
Delete

And it must be like that.

Only the three subcategories items are linked to their specific category in the system. The rest are set to "-".

Then, by clicking the "List of Pages" item, you get a List-of-Pages page with a first fieldset for searching and a second one containing all the pages in all the categories in the system, with the desired information options.

By clicking any of the subcategories' item, you are redirected to exactly the same kind of page (or the same) containing the same elements to display the pages in this specific category, but the information options are not the same, as I described above, showing Hits, Size and Level Access and not showing the User name.

That is it.

Thanks.

• Andres B
01 Mar 2016 22:19 #2557 by Andres B
Replied by Andres B on topic Listing Options
One thing: is it necessary to set a List item for each BSJSP category for those options to work properly?

I am starting to think that there are some relationship between the behaviour described in this post (and the language-association problem in the thread) and the special configuration I have set in my website, since I am testing the extension in two different sites with also different results.

Thanks.

Moderators: bernard