New post ... suspended

Due to Spam, new post are not allowed.

× If you are using BS MyJspace, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory . Thanks!

For each issue topic, post your BS MyJspace version and PHP version + extra information with the 'Report to help BS MyJspace support forum for troubleshooting' from the Backend BS MyJspace Help menu.

question-circle UTF Problem

• Andres B
  • Andres B's Avatar Topic Author
02 Mar 2016 20:52 - 03 Mar 2016 10:15 #2566 by Andres B
UTF Problem was created by Andres B
Hi.

I am not sure whether it is your extension or my server and configuration, but sometimes there are strange symbols replacing words with accents and our Spanish "ñ", in the titles of the pages.

Most surely something wrong with your extension, since the problem does not occur in other titles or parts of the website.

Best regards.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• bernard
More
03 Mar 2016 10:44 #2573 by bernard
Replied by bernard on topic UTF Problem
You probably need to check around your site template (you need to have some coherence between the html header and the database charset, usually utf8, for the 'accent').

Can you check into the demo page of this site to change the 'demopage' name to see if any issue (I do not have any) ?

• Andres B
  • Andres B's Avatar Topic Author
03 Mar 2016 16:17 #2577 by Andres B
Replied by Andres B on topic UTF Problem
Yes I tried in you demo. I wrote "El niño y la niña" and its shows ok.

Something strange, cos I have tried again in the test site and sometimes the title is correct and sometimes there are symbols replacing some letters and accented words.

Not always.

It must be something in the website as you tell.

Thanks.

• bernard
More
04 Mar 2016 14:44 #2588 by bernard
Replied by bernard on topic UTF Problem
Let me know if you find the cause or a reprotuctible context

Moderators: bernard