New post ... suspended

Due to Spam, new post are not allowed.

× If you are using BS MyJspace, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory . Thanks!

For each issue topic, post your BS MyJspace version and PHP version + extra information with the 'Report to help BS MyJspace support forum for troubleshooting' from the Backend BS MyJspace Help menu.

lightbulb Description not showing in restricted pages

• Andres B
  • Andres B's Avatar Topic Author
03 Mar 2016 18:14 #2580 by Andres B
Hi.

I have set the configuration for the users to create pages that only the specific creator and a special group of users can see, as possible with this new version of the extension.

A user creates the page, and its is automatically restricted to a given access level group of users different from the common registered users.

It works, but I see that the description of the page does not show, neither in the administration page nor in the listing or search pages when you login to the system as the creator. On the contrary, if you login as a special user, you can see the whole information, including the description.

Is it a bug or some kind of mistake in my configuration?

Many thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• bernard
More
03 Mar 2016 20:58 #2581 by bernard
Replied by bernard on topic Description not showing in restricted pages
It's based on the same logic :
You can see the information (content, description ....) only if you have the access right (base on access set and do not take into account the owner) out of the view 'see' which now take into account the owner. The same '´new logic' may be extended the futur.

• Andres B
  • Andres B's Avatar Topic Author
03 Mar 2016 23:11 #2582 by Andres B
Replied by Andres B on topic Description not showing in restricted pages
Ok. I understand. Not very important for me now, but I suggest to extend the visibility to every element in the page for the owner. It looks somehow strange to see the table with the contents and the Description cells empty. I am sure that some users will think that there is some kind of error in the code or display of the page.

Many thanks.

• bernard
More
04 Mar 2016 14:50 - 04 Mar 2016 17:29 #2589 by bernard

bernard wrote: ... The same '´new logic' may be extended the futur.

For next version : for the search view, the search plugin and the module

• bernard
More
10 Mar 2016 10:56 - 10 Mar 2016 10:58 #2604 by bernard
Now available into the last (beta) version with languages, associations, ACL, ... updates & fixes

Moderators: bernard