Reply: Search results

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
X

Topic History of:

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• bernard
06 Nov 2019 08:22
Search results

Good news.
Thank you for your proposal.

• simon hui
06 Nov 2019 04:47
Search results

Hello Bernard
I follow your instructions "if the module does not appear in the module manager:
Menu extension / modules. Clic on ‘New’, select ‘BS ViewMyjspace’ module, configure a previously explain and Save. And do not forget to 'publish'."
Now it is working and I think I am done!
Thank you so much. You are most patient and generous.
Whenever you are close to Torrance, California (one of the cities in Los Angeles metro area) please contact me and I will see if I can make your visit a little more pleasurable.
All the best.
Simon

• bernard
05 Nov 2019 21:55
Search results
  • bernard
05 Nov 2019 21:51
Search results

I prefer to do not connect to servers.
But you can contact me user the contact form of my site and I’ll send you back my email to send me a screenshot of your module menu.

• Simon hui
05 Nov 2019 21:33
Search results

If you will email me your email address I will set you up as a super user and give you the id and pw so that you can look at it

• bernard
05 Nov 2019 21:19
Search results

I do not understand how you can say ‘the module is already activated but it does not appear in the module manager’. Where do you see that it's activated?

But whathever =>
Of course you need to have the module installed (it’s included in the pack and the install is automated). If you really installed the full BS MyJspace pack (not only the component) and if the module does not appear in the module manager:
Menu extension / modules. Clic on ‘New’, select ‘BS ViewMyjspace’ module, configure a previously explain and Save. And do not forget to 'publish'.