New post ... suspended

Due to Spam, new post are not allowed.

× If you are using BS MyJspace, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory . Thanks!

For each issue topic, post your BS MyJspace version and PHP version + extra information with the 'Report to help BS MyJspace support forum for troubleshooting' from the Backend BS MyJspace Help menu.

lock Search results

• simon hui
  • simon hui's Avatar Topic Author
01 Nov 2019 05:21 #3429 by simon hui
Search results was created by simon hui
Please see elcaminowoodturners.cloudaccess.host/ind...?view=search&catid=8
This is what I get when click on menu>articles>members articles. What is the "?" on each listing? How do I get rid of it? The prefer result would list the Title, Author and date created.
Is there a direct way for me to get a list of all the articles by clicking on menu>articles?
Sorry if I am asking the obvious but I am new to this game and my search on your forum did not yield an answer.
Many thanks.
The topic has been locked.
  • bernard
More
01 Nov 2019 17:39 - 02 Nov 2019 11:58 #3430 by bernard
Replied by bernard on topic Search results
Hello,

The ? is showned when there is no picture in the article or uploaded picture. See: softs.saulme.fr/bs-myjspace/configuration.html?start=10 for more info. You can change it.

To select the columns to show, go the ‘search’ view in your menu (‘Articles’ for you). On the ‘Search options’ tab you have a lot of options for the view including the 'information to display'. See: softs.saulme.fr/bs-myjspace/configuration.html?start=15 'Search options' for more information.
  • Simon Hui
  • Simon Hui's Avatar Topic Author
03 Nov 2019 18:52 #3433 by Simon Hui
Replied by Simon Hui on topic Search results
Thank you for the prompt response. I am out of town but will work on it when I return home later this week. Kind regards, Simon
  • simon Hui
  • simon Hui's Avatar Topic Author
05 Nov 2019 06:11 #3435 by simon Hui
Replied by simon Hui on topic Search results
Hello Bernard,
Where exactly do I change page view or search view settings? It is not in the Global Settings and I cannot find it anywhere.
Thanks, Simon
  • bernard
More
05 Nov 2019 07:48 - 05 Nov 2019 08:49 #3436 by bernard
Replied by bernard on topic Search results
It's into 'Menus': where you added, the 'link' for your menu (using the method ). Not in the component options.
Find the menu item for the search view : 'Article', for you.

Use the tab 'search options' for the configuration options.

• simon hui
  • simon hui's Avatar Topic Author
05 Nov 2019 18:09 #3438 by simon hui
Replied by simon hui on topic Search results
Thank you Bernard once again for the very prompt response.
It all works.
I like a side module showing the latest pages (articles for me) just like Joomla's Lastest Articles as shown on the site now
The module obviously does not include pages but only Joomla articles. Is there a way I can have one for pages only?
Thanks
Moderators: bernard