New post ... suspended

Due to Spam, new post are not allowed.

× If you are using BS PageBreakMyJspace, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory . Thanks!

For each question post your configuration report : Joomla version, plugin version, options, usages ....

No question about extra SEF component usage with the plugin (not supported) !

question-circle The "Show All Pages" is not working

• Chris Hogan
  • Chris Hogan's Avatar Topic Author
05 Oct 2018 15:00 #3154 by Chris Hogan
The "Show All Pages" is not working was created by Chris Hogan
Hi there,

I did try to send this message yesterday but for some reason, I can't seem to it today!?

Anyhow, I have an issue that is to do with the 'Show All Pages' on my page break Index not working?? It seems to work when I set it to show all pages original when the page opens up for this time (but this is not what I'm after) I basically want them to load up individually and then a user can click the 'Show All Pages' button to view all?

Please see this page for an example

www.ourdogsinternational.com/partner-sho...dog-show-poland-2018

Thanks

Chris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• bernard
More
05 Oct 2018 15:39 - 05 Oct 2018 15:52 #3155 by bernard
Replied by bernard on topic The "Show All Pages" is not working
Your message was transferred to the right category 'BS Pagebreakmyjspace plugin - Questions - Suggestions' because it seems that the question is about the Pagebreakmyjspace plugin.

I let this question here for now (& delete the previous one), I will transfer in the future.

I need more about your usage case to try to reproduce the issue and/or answer to your question (as requested on to of the forum categories).
- What is Pagebreakmyjspace plugin version?
- What is the Joomla Version?
- Are the page break used for Joomla article (or another component: K2, ...) ?
- Are you using any SEF component?
- Cache usage
- Other any useful information

• Chris H
  • Chris H's Avatar Topic Author
05 Oct 2018 18:12 #3157 by Chris H
Replied by Chris H on topic The "Show All Pages" is not working
Hi there,

Glad you got the message, please see below fro answers.

- What is Pagebreakmyjspace plugin version? 2.5.9 - Q; btw how do I download just the pagebreak plugin or do I download the whole pack???
- What is the Joomla Version? Joomla! 3.8.12
- Are the page break used for Joomla article (or another component: K2, ...) ? Sorry it's for K2 items
- Are you using any SEF component? No but I've always had these K2 settings turned on = "Advanced SEF Settings - Enable advanced SEF for K2 URLs"
- Cache usage - I have standard Joomla cache plugin enabled normally and 'Progressive Cache" turned on in the Main Joomla Config Area.
- Other any useful information - Its used to work ok and it may have happened after a recent Joomla Update but I'm unsure when it stopped working exactly!

I'm guessing an update to the software may fix but I need advise on how to do so...because after I downloaded the full pack I was unsure that I needed everything in it and only need the page break plugin.

Regards!

• bernard
More
05 Oct 2018 21:18 - 05 Oct 2018 21:31 #3158 by bernard
The direct download page for the plugin is softs.saulme.fr/joomla/pagebreakmyjspace.html
The page include some comment and uses cases for K2.
You will found "K2: in some context the 'all page' link is not usable. In such case configure 'Display All pages link' = 'hide'" . For the current version, if you are in such cas, this is the only thing to do.

• Bill
  • Bill's Avatar Topic Author
20 Mar 2020 17:19 #3618 by Bill
Replied by Bill on topic The "Show All Pages" is not working
Hi Bernard,

Display the 'All Pages' link (enabled in plugin) but not working on page that I can see - seedroot.net/seed-planting-time

- What is Pagebreakmyjspace plugin version? - 3.0.0
- What is the Joomla Version? 3.9.16
- Are the page break used for Joomla article (or another component: K2, ...) ? Joomla Article
- Are you using any SEF component? - sh404sef
- Cache usage System Cache on Conservative, Page Cache Plugin & JCH Plugin
- Other any useful information

Thanks, Best Regards,
Bill,

• bernard
More
20 Mar 2020 18:02 #3619 by bernard
Thanks for the provided details.
Although the SEF component and plugin and cache are not supported, you can try it with and without: sh404sef, Page Cache Plugin & JCH Plugin. Such components/plugin can have side effect(s), so we need to try to identity the cause(s).

Moderators: bernard