New post ... suspended

Due to Spam, new post are not allowed.

× If you are using BS MyJspace, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory . Thanks!

For each issue topic, post your BS MyJspace version and PHP version + extra information with the 'Report to help BS MyJspace support forum for troubleshooting' from the Backend BS MyJspace Help menu.

question-circle Classic index and J!Pagination simultaneously

• Nikolaos P.
  • Nikolaos P.'s Avatar Topic Author
01 Jun 2020 10:49 #3682 by Nikolaos P.
Hi there and thank you for the great plugin!
I am using the plugin with sutras and books that make very long articles.
Is there a workaround to have a Classic Index along with the J! Pagination at the same time?
I would like to have the Index and as well the numbers simultaneously.
Thanks in advance!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• bernard
More
01 Jun 2020 13:03 #3683 by bernard
Replied by bernard on topic Classic index and J!Pagination simultaneously
Hi,

The combination of options depends on the component that contains the items. I'm going to assume that these are Joomla! article in your case (else it can be a little different).

The closest way to get the index AND pagination at the bottom is to use the option 'Page counter' = 'Between arrow' (the arrows can be personalized with pictures). But there are only the 'previous' and 'next' links.

Example can be seen here :https://softs.saulme.fr/bs-myjspace/configuration.html

• Nikolaos
  • Nikolaos's Avatar Topic Author
01 Jun 2020 22:04 #3684 by Nikolaos
Replied by Nikolaos on topic Classic index and J!Pagination simultaneously
Thanks for the answer! Yes it is for Joomla article. I thought this could be possible with a CSS or something. I searched a lot but I couldn't figured it out.
I think I will just stick to the Prev-Next option.

Moderators: bernard