New post ... suspended

Due to Spam, new post are not allowed.

× If you are using BS MyJspace, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory . Thanks!

For each issue topic, post your BS MyJspace version and PHP version + extra information with the 'Report to help BS MyJspace support forum for troubleshooting' from the Backend BS MyJspace Help menu.

exclamation-circle Question about model pages

• Konstadinos
  • Konstadinos's Avatar Topic Author
19 Nov 2019 08:15 #3457 by Konstadinos
Question about model pages was created by Konstadinos
Hello
First of all i want to thank you for your very nice component.

I installed MyJspace a few days ago, installed it without problems and seems that everything works great.

Unfortunately (probably because of my miss configuration), i have an issue with model pages.

I have created 2 model pages set them in Options / Configuration (created from backend) but there is no way to find how the user chooses the model page. No selection field, no nothing.

Then removed one model page from Options / Configuration, so that the model page applies automatically on page creation. No... When pages are created by users, they are blank.

Started searching here in the forum. I have found some posts that are somehow related, but can not help me.

I found somewhere saying that an extra plugin is needed.
softs.saulme.fr/forum/6-bs-myjspace-ques...s.html?start=12#3220
There Bernard says the following... - The page (and content if model page is used) when creating the user (extra plugin is necessary).
I searched in the site to find this plugin, without any luck.

Can you please advise?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• bernard
More
19 Nov 2019 18:29 - 20 Nov 2019 10:20 #3458 by bernard
Replied by bernard on topic Question about model pages
Hello,

For the model pages feature, no extra plugin is necessary (for the other post it's related to another specific usage/request).

For the model identification you need to use OR the page ID OR the 'pagename' alias (for example: if your page is named 'My First Model', the pagename alias is 'my-first-model'. Do not use quotes in the Option configuration). I suggest you to use the ID (numeric) this allows to rename the model name without configuration update.

Check: is it working from the back-end? Can you select the model when creation a new page and is the model used?

For the front-page: there is a small update/fixe (related to usage) in the BS MyJspace 3.1.0 (the beta is now available). You may have to use it.

If this is not working can you post exactly what you added in the Option field?

Let me know.

Bernard

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: bernard