New post ... suspended

Due to Spam, new post are not allowed.

× If you are using BS Banner, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory . Thanks!

lock BS Banner as signature generator?

• Johny
  • Johny's Avatar Topic Author
09 Feb 2014 10:56 #1764 by Johny
BS Banner as signature generator? was created by Johny
Hey,

I did like to know if BS Banner could be used as signature generator?

I'm looking for a easy-to-use and clean looking component/module for Joomla!. Which users on my sites, can use to create their forum signatures with.
Preferably, it should have the options to select an image and/or upload one, add username and additional info or data from a external database.

Here is an example of what kind of signature generator i have in mind: sig.hypernics.hu/#
This one actually grabs data from an external database.

My technical knowledge is still pretty poor so i'm affraid that i'll have quite some difficulties finding what i need to access external database files and how to import those. So if i can start with something that just allows the users to insert their own texts, it did be great already. :p

Kind regards,

Johny
The topic has been locked.
  • bernard
More
09 Feb 2014 14:12 - 09 Feb 2014 14:19 #1765 by bernard
Replied by bernard on topic BS Banner as signature generator?
Hi,

Yes, this is this kind of tool.
As default/demo the component if pre-configured for a reef tank measure to propose the usual: T°, Ph, Ca, Mg …
As default the component do not store data (only cookies for the last input) but produce an image as result of the input.
Optional features can be added (db storage, graph … kunena signature integation).

Some images example here

[img]download/img/bsbanner-vignette_ex1.png[/img]
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: bernard