New post ... suspended

Due to Spam, new post are not allowed.

× If you are using BS Banner, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory . Thanks!

lock What exactly does this do?

• plugins
  • plugins's Avatar Topic Author
18 Dec 2011 06:53 #214 by plugins
What exactly does this do? was created by plugins
What plugins are available and what will they do how do you get reef info to the banners?
The topic has been locked.
  • bernard
More
18 Dec 2011 18:22 - 22 Dec 2011 23:53 #215 by bernard
Replied by bernard on topic Re: What exactly does this do?
For the moment : save data, display historical :tab & graph, import - export data
  • Tim
  • Tim's Avatar Topic Author
27 Dec 2011 07:04 #218 by Tim
Replied by Tim on topic Re: What exactly does this do?
How do I get it to Do that? Are there any English docs? or Instructions?
  • bernard
More
28 Dec 2011 12:29 - 28 Dec 2011 12:30 #223 by bernard
I can Email you you but for the moment there is no more doc/instruction than what you can read in this website....
Please explain more what you whant to to with it.
  • Tim
  • Tim's Avatar Topic Author
07 Jan 2012 17:52 #250 by Tim
Replied by Tim on topic Re: What exactly does this do?
I am looking for a way to post the vitals of my Reef tank to my web site using the readout of my controller a Apex by Neptune systems without going through a third party site. I am hoping this or a RSS feed reader may work but yours has a format to it already.
  • bernard
More
07 Jan 2012 18:44 #251 by bernard
Some questions to understand more what you are exerting:

- Do you want to history the data that you want to post or only post it as a picture (or rss)?
- I have no idea how is the readout from the Apec controler available to get the data. If you have any technical information how to get the data (web stuff) let me know.

I planned to‘re-work’ of this component (I have a pending list ...) so I can add more or adapt if it’s not too much work. Question of time ... I planned to update to add the ability publish automatically some data (tank temperature, room temperature, ....) from an Arduino DYI controller so it’s seems not very far from you idea (but probably different technique).
Moderators: bernard