New post ... suspended

Due to Spam, new post are not allowed.

× If you are using BS PageBreakMyJspace, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory . Thanks!

For each question post your configuration report : Joomla version, plugin version, options, usages ....

No question about extra SEF component usage with the plugin (not supported) !

lock How get title="My Title" to show up on page???

• Chris H
  • Chris H's Avatar Topic Author
27 Jul 2018 13:27 #3128 by Chris H
Hi there,

Could you please advise on how to get the TITLE in the code below, which I add after clicking 'Page Break' to show up on page...because at the moment I have to manually type in a page title for each page page break

<hr alt="CC's and BOB's" class="system-pagebreak" title="Test Title" />

Thanks in advance...

Regards!
Chris H.
The topic has been locked.
  • bernard
More
27 Jul 2018 17:31 #3129 by bernard
Hello Chris,
Can you rephrase your question ? Do you have any issue or only extra info requested? are you using the page break button to add the code ...? It's seems to me that you know all the necessary info, but it's seems not the case (so it's difficult to answer).
Bernard
  • Chris H
30 Jul 2018 14:01 #3131 by Chris H
Hi Bernard - Sorry it is an issue I'm having & I will rephrase my question below!

So I click the 'Page Break' button in my K2 article....I then add the Page Title: & the Table of Contents Alias: inside the popup box.

But when I click the title from the Index Area, I do not see the 'Page Title' as a H1 tag...and have to add it in manually in the article?

Am I correct in thinking this should be automatically added to the top of a pagebreak or do I have to manually add it?

Regards!
Chris H.
  • bernard
More
30 Jul 2018 19:45 #3132 by bernard
Hello Chris,
You can set the title when adding the 'break' using the pagebreak button, else if no title is added you will have 'Page 1, 'Page 2' ...
Bernard
  • Chris H
31 Jul 2018 12:59 #3133 by Chris H
Hi Bernard - Yes that's all understood if you mean in the Index Area/Box

But the area I'm talking about is the top of the page, after you click an 'Index Title'.....should there not be a 'Heading' there??

Chris
  • bernard
More
31 Jul 2018 17:00 - 31 Jul 2018 20:08 #3134 by bernard
You are right (sorry for the mistake): my answer was for Joomla articles not the K2 content where the title of the break are not taken into account for K2 (due to component)
Moderators: bernard