× If you are using BS PageBreakMyJspace, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory . Thanks!

For each question post your configuration report : Joomla version, plugin version, options, usages ....

No question about extra SEF component usage with the plugin (not supported) !

question-circle The "Show All Pages" is not working

• Chris Hogan
  • Chris Hogan's Avatar Topic Author
05 Oct 2018 15:00 #3154 by Chris Hogan
The "Show All Pages" is not working was created by Chris Hogan
Hi there,

I did try to send this message yesterday but for some reason, I can't seem to it today!?

Anyhow, I have an issue that is to do with the 'Show All Pages' on my page break Index not working?? It seems to work when I set it to show all pages original when the page opens up for this time (but this is not what I'm after) I basically want them to load up individually and then a user can click the 'Show All Pages' button to view all?

Please see this page for an example

www.ourdogsinternational.com/partner-sho...dog-show-poland-2018

Thanks

Chris
  • bernard
More
05 Oct 2018 15:39 - 05 Oct 2018 15:52 #3155 by bernard
Replied by bernard on topic The "Show All Pages" is not working
Your message was transferred to the right category 'BS Pagebreakmyjspace plugin - Questions - Suggestions' because it seems that the question is about the Pagebreakmyjspace plugin.

I let this question here for now (& delete the previous one), I will transfer in the future.

I need more about your usage case to try to reproduce the issue and/or answer to your question (as requested on to of the forum categories).
- What is Pagebreakmyjspace plugin version?
- What is the Joomla Version?
- Are the page break used for Joomla article (or another component: K2, ...) ?
- Are you using any SEF component?
- Cache usage
- Other any useful information
  • Chris H
  • Chris H's Avatar Topic Author
05 Oct 2018 18:12 #3157 by Chris H
Replied by Chris H on topic The "Show All Pages" is not working
Hi there,

Glad you got the message, please see below fro answers.

- What is Pagebreakmyjspace plugin version? 2.5.9 - Q; btw how do I download just the pagebreak plugin or do I download the whole pack???
- What is the Joomla Version? Joomla! 3.8.12
- Are the page break used for Joomla article (or another component: K2, ...) ? Sorry it's for K2 items
- Are you using any SEF component? No but I've always had these K2 settings turned on = "Advanced SEF Settings - Enable advanced SEF for K2 URLs"
- Cache usage - I have standard Joomla cache plugin enabled normally and 'Progressive Cache" turned on in the Main Joomla Config Area.
- Other any useful information - Its used to work ok and it may have happened after a recent Joomla Update but I'm unsure when it stopped working exactly!

I'm guessing an update to the software may fix but I need advise on how to do so...because after I downloaded the full pack I was unsure that I needed everything in it and only need the page break plugin.

Regards!
  • bernard
More
05 Oct 2018 21:18 - 05 Oct 2018 21:31 #3158 by bernard
Replied by bernard on topic The "Show All Pages" is not working
The direct download page for the plugin is softs.saulme.fr/joomla/pagebreakmyjspace.html
The page include some comment and uses cases for K2.
You will found "K2: in some context the 'all page' link is not usable. In such case configure 'Display All pages link' = 'hide'" . For the current version, if you are in such cas, this is the only thing to do.
Moderators: bernard